Welcome To The First True MultiValue DBaaS!
OpenQM is a high-performance, self-tuning database with an extremely efficient footprint. At less than half the price of comparable databases, OpenQM comes bundled with AccuTerm and provides incredible value for MultiValue resellers and end users alike. Auto-sizing of database files, object oriented programming, class and exception handling, simplified web development and more can be yours with a move to OpenQM.
Powerful, compatible, affordable, scalable, agile – all words that come to mind when talking about OpenQM. And now you can add cloud to the list. Pick Cloud teamed up with LadyBridge to offer OpenQM as Database-as-a-Service.
This means for as low as $15* per month you get the OpenQM license, an AccuTerm license and all on Google’s world-class infrastructure. All you need is a solid internet connection.
What do you get for $15 per month?
What is included in the base configuration? You get:
- State of the art Google servers and infrastructure
- 1 vCPU
- 4GB Memory
- 60GB Storage
- OS of your choice – Windows or Linux
- Fully functioning OpenQM license including upgrades and reasonable levels of support
- Fully functioning AccuTerm 7 license – a complete GUI environment and terminal emulator
- 99.999% uptime
- Worry-free cloud hosted environment
More vCPUs, memory, disks, and storage can be added for an additional charge. Other additional line items include secure cloud printing, reporting, device licensing, data replication and full standby systems.
For more information contact us today!
* $199 monthly minimum applies. Additional licenses over the minimum are $15 each per seat per month. One-time set up fees apply. Contact us for details.