Looking for a MultiValue Cloud Partner?
If you are looking for a cloud partner look no further. With decades of PICK/MultiValue experience and with Google at our side, we can provide you with a cost-effective, secure solution – all on Google’s world-class infrastructure.
Why Partner with Pick Cloud?
PICK is in our blood literally. We have decades of MultiValue experience. That coupled with hosting MultiValue in the Google cloud makes for a secure, cost-effective, performant solution. We are database agnostic – whether it’s Rocket Software’s database products, OpenQM or any other MultiValue database – you pick it we can host it! Our cloud pricing can be found here. We also offer development and demo servers for resellers starting at just $79 per month. You can find more information about those here.
Our business was built on the cloud and SaaS model (from cloud printing to reporting to hosting) as we believe this is the way forward for PICK/MultiValue.
Pick Cloud Partner Benefits:
- Be more competitive by providing your customers with a solution that costs a predictable monthly fee vs hefty upfront software and hardware fees.
- You don’t have to worry about hosting your clients or your application. We take that burden off of you. Focus on what you do best and on your bottom line.
- Take advantage of and promote that you run on Google’s infrastructure – the same one that Google uses for YouTube, G Suite and their search engine. AND all of this is available on Linux and Windows. It is compatible with all flavors of PICK, including Rocket Software and OpenQM and Google is available pretty much all over the globe.
- No more worrying about file-saves or backups! We do those for you. Your system will be fully managed and monitored with 99.999% uptime – guaranteed. This equates to roughly 5 minutes of downtime per year.
- Take comfort in the fact that your data is secure. Google encrypts data automatically at rest and in transit. You can use your own keys or Google’s. More information on Google’s security can be found here.
Pick Cloud Partner Form
Does Pick Cloud take over the MultiValue database license ownership?
No. We only provide the hosting and related services. You keep the license. However, if you need assistance, we can help.
Will I get a discount?
Once you host five or more servers/instances with us, you will get a 20% discount.
Discount applies to hosting fees only. Does not apply to professional services, OpenQM DBaaS, the cloud starter pack, CirrusPrint or phiReport.
What set up fees does Pick Cloud charge?
Set up fees start at $99 (for basic server setup) and increase depending on the level of service provided.
Who does Pick Cloud bill for services? Me or my customer?
We invoice you directly and you then bill your client.
Is there any commitment required?
No. All we need is a 30 day written notice to terminate services.
What host operating systems do you support?
Run your choice of OS, including Debian, CentOS, CoreOS, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat, FreeBSD, or Windows 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019. You can also use a shared image from the Cloud Platform community, or bring your own.
Do I need to be located in the United States to be a Pick Cloud Partner?
No, our partnership with Google allows us to host in all of their GCP data centers all over the world which serves 20 regions in 61 zones with 134 points of presence.
Bottom line – we can help you with your cloud solution and you can focus on what you do best – your business and your bottom line.