SET YOURSELF ON THE ROAD TO IT FREEDOM
- Spend less of your budget on hardware, power, maintenance and administration
- Spend less time worrying about and reacting to downtime
- Save money. Minimize capital and other upfront costs
- Stay ahead of the technology curve. You don’t have to worry about refreshing out of date capital equipment. Maintenance and upgrade costs are part of a single monthly fee, so your spend is predictable and manageable.
- Fast/easy to deploy
- Flexible and scalable. Your cloud services can easily be expanded to keep up with business growth. In a matter of a few minutes, you can add new applications, more server space, or higher network capacity. The scalability of cloud computing keeps you from having to invest in more space or hardware every time you experience growing pains.
- Repair and maintenance savings
- Automatic server updates and upgrades. No more applying software patches and software upgrades.
- Physical space savings
- 24 x 7 availability
- No longer have to keep track of your file-saves or backups!
- Accessibility from anywhere via the Internet
- Collaborating/sharing is made easier between offices
- Energy savings - heating and cooling
- Highest level of Internet security available
- Focus on your business, not your IT.
All this and more equates to worry free!
Want to find out if the cloud is right for your company? We can help! Try it before you buy it.